File Indexing Plugin 3.3
This plugin perfoms textual indexing of most of file formats. You may then do a text search inside.
With the PDF Converter Plugin, this plugin offers an alternative to JCMS Universal.
Warning! This production license of this module is not free. Licensees of JCMS Universal. can use it in production environment.
Just follow the PluginManager installation process. Then restart the site. There is no conflicts with existing JCMS files.
File Processor Plugin - Version 3.3.2
- [FPP-74] File indexing is stopped with LockObtainFailedException on WEB-INF\data\lucene\FilesIndex\write.lock
File Processor Plugin - Version 3.3.1
- [FPP-73] Support jalios:foreach imbricated in admin interface
File Processor Plugin - Version 3.3
- [FPP-20] Add Open XML support
- [FPP-68] Wrong encoding used when parsing text file (uploaded file or associated text file)
File Processor Plugin - Version 3.2
- Add compatibility with jcms-6.1 and next major version
- Minor admin interface modifications
File Processor Plugin - Version 3.1
Requires jcms-6.0.1 or later
- FPP 3.1 is compatible with JCMS 6.0.1 and PDFConverter 2.1
- The processing thread is no longer stopping when an unknown error arise. It just stops the use of the corresponding processor after three errors.
- Modification of the API to support evolutions in PDFCONV 2.1
- Separation of jxl in two jar for a problem of classloading log4jLogger
- The list of processors used for one file comes now from the FileProcessingStatus and disaplay also unprocessed state (set as not processed or so)
- RTF Parser also tries to parse doc files since RTF files may use DOC extension
- Uses Generics
- Add an big button to reprocess all non blacklisted files, to reindex all files id txt files exists
File Processor Plugin - Previous Versions
See changelog.txt in plugin ZIP file for previous change.
This plugins supports the following file formats:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), until Microsoft Office 2003
This plugin is restricted to the client who bought JCMS Universal.