Blog Plugin 4.0
This plugin provides "Blogging" feature to JCMS using two publication's types:
- BlogPost: A content to display in a blog with a given title and a given abstract.
- Blog: A portal with a layout to display a list of BlogPost and services.
This version use the same services architecture of Collaborative Space plugin. This plugin is compatible with Collaborative Space plugin.
- Add Workspace's rights on publication types:
- Portlet > Blog
- Content > BlogPost
- Content > Document
- Create a Group "Bloggers"
- Belongs to a Workspace handling blogs or cross-workspace (Warning: members needs to belongs at least to one workspace)
- With rights to create Blog, BlogPost and Comment
- Display Blogs in the Blog's Portal
- Create a PortletJSP linked to JSP "plugins/BlogPlugin/custom/doAddBlog.jsp". It displays a "Create Blog" button.
- Add the portlet in a Portal (Portal's workspace will be used for blogs' workspace)
- Note: Query/Foreach might display Blogs by hacking query field.
- Create a First Blog
- Move created category "Blogs" in sitemap's categories
- Display first blog's category
- Edit first blog to complete data
- Create a first post