Wiki Plugin 2.0
The Wiki plugin adds a Wiki Page management system for JCMS. A Wiki Page is a content type made of a title, a content field and optional metadata.
This plugins is compatible with the Collaborative Space Plugin.
- Follow the PluginManager installation process.
- Restart the site.
Wiki Plugin - Version 2.0.0
Compliant with JCMS 6.0.0
Wiki Plugin - Version 1.0.2
- [WIKI-29] - PubCtxMenu: Add a "refresh cache" item
- [WIKI-22] - When creating a new WikiPage, the current category is not selected in the metadata
- [WIKI-23] - When creating a new wiki page, fill the title with the current category
- [WIKI-19] - WikiPagePortalPolicyFilter throws a NPE if there is no current category
- [WIKI-20] - WikiPlugin does not work with JCMS release previous to 5.7.3
- [WIKI-21] - WikiPagePortalPolicyFilter does not correctly handle the current workspace
- [WIKI-30] - Wiki Page created from a red link are not referenced by their referrer
Wiki Plugin - Version 1.0.1
- [WIKI-5] - Red links are not visible in a portal template: Blog, CS, ..
- [WIKI-10] - Wiki extra data are not editable
- [WIKI-7] - Wiki links without label do not work
- [WIKI-8] - Wiki Editor does not release the lock
- [WIKI-15] - The Wiki App Portlet is not robust enough if the Explorer plugin is missing
- [WIKI-16] - The abstract of the WikiPage is not displayed
- [WIKI-17] - Message jcmsplugin.wikipage.title-exists is not translated
- [WIKI-18] - Wiki Editor : CSS issue in the metadata table