JCMS 5.6.1 historique des changements
Historique des changements de JCMS 5.6.1
Catégories: DocumentationsDans cette rubrique, vous trouverez toutes les documentations disponibles pour les produits Jalios.
Rédacteur : Olivier Dedieu
1. Main new features
2. Main updates
- [FileDoc] Link on FileDocument targets display.jsp to be correctly computed in the statistics
- [Member] memberList: add support for unaccentuate search
- [Group] groupList : add support for unaccentuate search
- [Form] display treecat categories for not logged members (warning ! no read right control for loggedmembers)
- [Portal] Silent fix of portlet preview-mode looknfeel.
- [WorkCopy] getting: preserve sdate, edate and adate when generating the workcopy.
- [WorkCopy] merging: preserve pdate if not null
- [Portal] Do not include favicon link if there is no favicon in properties
- [FileDoc] Add support for popup edition
- [Admin] Display available data source list in Site Info and statusXml.jsp
- [PortletCloud] Add "refine query" option
- [Forum] Only propose discussion on a publication if ForumDiscussion type is available in the current workspace
- [Review] Only propose review on a publication if Review type is available in the current workspace
- [Stats] Keep JCMS access file open to improve performance
- [Template] Check template status, throw exception in developpement mode, otherwise default on default template. Better exception handling in PortletJSP.
- [Portal] Remove old mechanics channel.default-layout
- [Category] Check name unicity in all languages
- [Portal] Add hooks to portal policy to handle new steps and errors in display history computation
- [PortletSQL] Add link to full display a row
- [DataReport] External links: add the status column to know if an external link is visible in front-office
- [Faq/Glossary] Increase textarea size
- [Logs] Added level filter option in Event logs (back office)
- [Admin] When a fatal error occurs, indicates the urid in the mail sent to the administrators.
- [Auth] Always try LDAP authentication prior to using default JCMS account authentication (This reverts back to the behavior we had prior to AuthenticationManager in 5.0)
- [Doc] Add the English User's Guide
- [Browser] Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox 2 compatibility
3. Bugs fixed
- JCMS-1026 - Normal : Automatic toggle on treecat links
- JCMS-1027 - Normal : Cannot edit properties of a type associated with an unknown workflow
- JCMS-1028 - Normal : PortletCloud: the sort chooser does not work if there is more than one portlet cloud in the page
- JCMS-1029 - Normal : Version History: bad rendering
- JCMS-1030 - Major : Cannot use site with WebLogic due to jcms.tld error
- JCMS-1031 - Major : Cannot access Types edition in workspace with WebSphere (itCounter error)
- JCMS-1032 - Normal : Cannot access WF report interface if a publication is in an unknown state.
- JCMS-1033 - Minor : Archive button is displayed to user with no right to archive in publication's workflow
- JCMS-1034 - Normal : Question mark ('?') in category name prevent category to be use in webdav.
- JCMS-1035 - Minor : Wiki links are not treated correctly if there is a space after the url
- JCMS-1036 - Major : Some members are listed in groups they do not belong to.
- JCMS-1037 - Major : Stop words are not removed from text search when right truncation is enabled.
- JCMS-1038 - Minor : Redirect value is invalid after submitting form.
- JCMS-1039 - Normal : Pager all link is not displayed inside PortletQueryForEach.
- JCMS-1040 - Normal : External link report can be broken by some URL.
- JCMS-1041 - Minor : PortletCalendar does not display any event if type CalendarEvent was disabled in Query Types.
- JCMS-1042 - Normal : In role editor cannot view all workflows
- JCMS-1043 - Major : Workflow OR rules do not work
- JCMS-1044 - Major : Bad performance on WebDAV with many files in a single folder
- JCMS-1045 - Normal : Fields with label starting with a one-letter word are ignored
- JCMS-1046 - Normal : Rewriting of WikiToolbar and ImageMap Toolbar to handle FormElementCount issues
- JCMS-1047 - Normal : Type Editor : Cannot assign a tab which contains an apostroph
- JCMS-1048 - Normal : Items of RSS 1.0 (RDF) feeds are not displayed (not parsed correctly).
- JCMS-1049 - Major : Archives are not saved in all site languages.
- JCMS-1050 - Major : Automatic statistics analyse on a day doesn't work.
- JCMS-1051 - Minor : Backspace on a wysiwyg's selection (without focus) quit page.
- JCMS-1052 - Minor : Excel throws an error message when opening the CSV of a query
- JCMS-1053 - Major : Search: replaceFileDoc does not work when FileDocument is not in query's types
- JCMS-1054 - Normal : Textarea scroll information are lost after Wiki actions under Firefox
- JCMS-1055 - Minor : work report: cannot display results for all workspaces
- JCMS-1056 - Minor : Popup portlet doesn't display correctly and allow multiple popup
- JCMS-1057 - Minor : Local URL are not ignored in external weak link
- JCMS-1058 - Normal : Icon [+] doesn't work in workspace role edition (members chooser)
- JCMS-1059 - Minor : Treecat parameters are overrided by JcmsContext
- JCMS-1060 - Minor : New types created, select first template instead of "default" template.
- JCMS-1061 - Normal : Ajax TreeCat Refresh lost current selected categories
- JCMS-1062 - Major : Group Chooser JSP does not compile under WebSphere (itCounter error)
- JCMS-1063 - Major : WebDAV : Writers cannot create folders nor upload files
- JCMS-1064 - Normal : Carriage return in field's default value prevent the edit form from working.
- JCMS-1065 - Critical : A deadlock can occurs between ReaderNote writing and JSync synchronization
- JCMS-1066 - Major : Notification criteria are not updated correctly
- JCMS-1067 - Normal : Webdav can't open very long URL in Webfolder or Office documents
- JCMS-1068 - Normal : Too many open files may occurs when using multiple JCMS webapps on appserver
- JCMS-1069 - Normal : TypeEditor: Cannot unset "hidden" option for a field
- JCMS-1070 - Normal : PortletQueryForeach : option "hide when no result" does not work with "skip publications"
- JCMS-1071 - Minor : Unauthorized Overrided portal doesn't sendForbidden()
- JCMS-1072 - Normal : Anybody can access to generated statReport files in upload/stats/*