Google Maps Plugin 4.0
This plugin adds geolocation capability for all JCMS data and it provides a portlet to display these data on Google Maps.
This plugin requires a GoogleMaps key.
This plugin requires JCMS 9.
GoogleMaps Plugin Documentation
- Install the plugin and restard JCMS
- Edit plugin properties: Admin > PluginManager > GoogleMaps Plugin > Properties
- Provides a GoogleMaps API key (cut & past from GoogleMaps site)
- Define list of Geolocalized type (default are Article Smallnews, ...)
When the plugin is ready:
- Geolocalized data have a new GoogleMaps edit field
- Templates for PortletQueryForeach and PortletLoggedMember are available
- PortletGoogleMaps can be allowed in the workspace
It is against the Terms of Service, para 7.4(d) and 9.3(a):
According to GoogleGroups some people explain how to move or remove these elements. But HTML code may change and broke the tricks.
A turn around could be CSS property
overflow:hidden sets on GoogleMaps DIV or a wrapper DIV. It's legally border line but google do this on their own web site. Warning ! this CSS property can do side effects.