Save time by finding and dealing more efficiently with your BlueMind emails and calendar in your Digital Workplace with the BlueMind plugin.
When to use this plugin?
Do you use the BlueMind email service and would like to save time dealing with your emails and your agenda? The BlueMind plugin allows you to integrate them into your Jalios Digital Workplace and make a more practical, collaborative and capitalized use of them.
What does this plugin do?
For JMail :
- Display of emails in the topbar
- Being notified of new emails
- Importing emails and attachments
- Marking as read/unread, to follow / no longer follow
- Marking as Spam / not Spam
- Archive / unarchive an email
- Create a task from an email
For JCalendar :
- Display the user's calendar
- Create, view, update events
- Move events with simple drag and drop
- Display events of other collaborators or of a group of collaborators
- Create a task from an event
- Create and associate a group calendar to a collaborative space
What our customers like about it
Better email management
With the Digital Workplace, the number of emails has been considerably reduced: they are now limited to exchanges with external parties, whether customers or suppliers. I therefore spend more time in the Digital Workplace than on my email client, and since I have direct access to my emails from the Digital Workplace, I no longer need to constantly check my email client. I am notified when I receive a new email and I can process it quickly. I can also create a task for myself so I don't forget to reply to someone. My email client is now only used for really productive tasks to write and reply to important emails.
With this plugin, my emails and calendar events are enriched with information and interactions coming from the Digital Workplace. It's not just about being able to view them: I can comment on an email or an event, recommend it, associate it with a task or documents.
By exchanging with my colleagues directly in the Digital Workplace, the information is more fluid and above all capitalized, even if it initially comes from an email or a calendar event. I have access to emails and events that are "augmented" with all the faatures of my Digital Workplace, and it helps me with my work on a daily basis.
This plugin requires:
- a running BlueMind server. The plugin has been validated with version
- JServices 1.1 (or +), JMail 1.0 (or +) and JCalendar 1.2 (or +) plugins
3. Minimal configuration
3.1 Configuring the BlueMind server
- Create a service account with the following roles (see Roles, Access and Administration Rights):
- Manage users
- Sudo (privilege elevation)
- Managing resources
- Manage resource types
- Manage organizational units
- In the user settings for this account, create an api key (see User Settings)
3.2 Configuring the JPlatform server
- In the BlueMind plugin properties, enter :
- the URL of the BlueMind server
- the service account identifier (in login@domain format)
- the API key
- In the administration console, for each member :
- select the BlueMind messaging service provider
- if the member email does not match its BlueMind identifier, fill it in the form
4. Advanced configuration
4.1 Multi-domain configuration
For multi-domain (a.k.a. multi-tenants) configurations (cf. Multi-domain messaging), you need to configure as many provider as there are domains.
So, for each domain:
- on the BlueMind server, create a service account and an api key
- on the JPlatform server, in the
custom.propfile, add the properties below (replace
provider_idwith some unique identier):
jcmsplugin.jmail.provider.<provider_id>.service-account: account service associated to the domain
jcmsplugin.jmail.provider.<provider_id>.api-key: API key associated to the account service
jcmsplugin.jmail.provider.<provider_id>.label: provider label (displayed in configuration screens)
jcmsplugin.jcalendar.provider.<provider_id>.service-account: account service associated to the domain
: API key associated to the account service
: provider label (displayed in configuration screens)