Google JTranslate Provider
JTranslate aims to facilitate multi-language conversations by translating content on the fly. A French speaker can thus translate content written in Italian, German, Chinese, and vice versa. When creating or editing content, the WYSIWYG editor is complemented by a translation function that also preserves the structure and styles of paragraphs.
For more information about JTranslate, see documentation du module.
This page is dedicated to the service provider Google Translator.
Installation of JTranslate
- Install the module JTranslate.
- Configure translation services as described in the JTranslate module sheet.
- Go to the administration page of the GoogleJTranslateProvider module
- Add the connection and identification information provided by the service summarized below.
- Create or select the existing project to assign to this service
- Access the configuration of the translation APIs of the console Google Cloud
- Enable the Cloud Translation API from the page des services
- On this page, create an API key and configure the applicable restrictions.
- Copy the API key.