Microsoft JTranslate Provider
JTranslate aims to facilitate multi-language conversations by translating content on the fly. A French speaker can thus translate content written in Italian, German, Chinese, and vice versa. When creating or editing content, the WYSIWYG editor is complemented by a translation function that also preserves the structure and styles of paragraphs.
For more information about JTranslate, see documentation du module.
This page is dedicated to the Microsoft Translator service provider.
Installation of JTranslate
- Install the module JTranslate.
- Configure translation services as described in the JTranslate module sheet.
- Go to the administration page of the MicrosoftJTranslateProvider module
- Add the connection and identification information provided by the service summarized below
- Go to the Azure portal (https://portal.azure.com/)
- Add the translation service : Cognitive Services : Translator
- Create the translator by defining the resource group, the pricing model (or the free slice)
- Go to the deployed resource then to the Keys and Endpoint section to copy the key