DeepL JTranslate Provider
JTranslate aims to facilitate multi-language conversations by translating content on the fly. A French speaker can thus translate content written in Italian, German, Chinese, and vice versa. When creating or editing content, the WYSIWYG editor is complemented by a translation function that also preserves the structure and styles of paragraphs.
For more information about JTranslate, see documentation du module.
This page is dedicated to the service provider DeepL Translator.
Installation of JTranslate
- Install the module JTranslate.
- Configure translation services as described in the JTranslate module sheet.
- Go to DeepLJTranslateProvider administration page
- Add login and identification information provided by the service.
- To connect to DeepL a subscription to Deepl Pro API is required