Dev Tools Plugin 8.0
This plugin provides development tools for JCMS:
- The DevToolsAuthenticationHandler which allow the developper to logs in as admin ;
- A store generator ;
- A DBData generator ;
- A tool to reload languages properties ;
- A tool to regenerate all the types ;
- A tool to display all the data created from a given stamp (e.g. the workcopy sync stamp)
- The Debug Portlet which prints technical informations such as the current portal ;
category, workspace, ...;
- The SpyFilter which prints all the HTTP parameters.
To log-in as the default admin, use the 127.0.0.1 (or localhost) URL for your webapp and enter
dev as login and
dev as password.
To generate new data, call plugins/DevToolsPlugin/jsp/storeGenerator.jsp
Reload language properties
In the Admin. Area, click on the Reload Lang Properties link (in the Tools box)
Regenerate all the types
In the Admin. Area, click on the Regenerate all the types link (in the Tools box) and confirm.
Display created data
In the Admin. Area, click on the Display Created Data link (in the Tools box). Select a start stamp to display all the data created from this stamp. You can filter according a data type.
In the Admin. Area, click on the Front-Office link (in the Tools box).
You may generate a panel of fake data, then access to a page including all the element of the front-office, available in a portal. Besides, you have a list of link to JSP that can't be included in a portal.
You may then remove all fake data.
Create a JspPortlet and fill the JSP field with
Add this portlet in the portal you want to get information
Edit the WEB-INF/web.xml file and add a servlet filter
<filter> <filter-name>SpyFilter</filter-name> <filter-class>com.jalios.jcmsplugin.devtools.SpyFilter</filter-class> </filter> ... <filter-mapping> <filter-name>SpyFilter</filter-name> <url-pattern>*.jsp</url-pattern> </filter-mapping>