JTask Plugin 3.4.2
Improve the efficiency of your teams with Jalios JTask project management plugin. Organize and monitor teamwork with a collaborative and agile task management app.
When to use this plugin ?
Do you want to have a better follow-up of your teams' tasks? Define tasks in JTask, assign them and track their progress with JTask. There are plenty of use cases for all teams and at different levels, whether it is to :
- organize a communication plan, schedule and follow-up of contributions and publications
- distribute and follow-up the team members to-do list following a team meeting,
- project portfolio management
Do you want to have a clear view of your tasks? The JTask module also provides you a way to manage your personal tasks!
What does this module offer ?
With the JTask plugin, you can create, assign and manage tasks. Tasks can be organized into projects in which both project managers and observers participate.
- Task assignment to several people
- Kanban view
- Planning view
- List of tasks
- Project activity view
- User tasks view accross all projects
- Mass editing of project tasks
- Create and assign a task in one clic, directly from an alert, a publication, a document, an email, etc.
- Move tasks with simple drag and drop
- Tasks custom view
- Support for repetitive tasks, associated documents, managers, observers, comments and history
- Custom column organization (title, color, etc.)
- Reminder when tasks are due
- Tasks view filtered by user, assinged tasks, etc.
- Percentage of project progress
- Rights management
- Creation from model
- Project portfolio view
The module also includes a "My Tasks" portlet that lists all the tasks of the connected member.
What our customers like about it
Full integration within the Digital Workplace
The JTask plugin fully integrates with the other features of my Jalios Digital Workplace.
- I can easily attach documents or any other publication to a task.
- Directly from a document (contract, accompanying proposal, invoice, etc.), recommendation or content (wiki, article, etc.), I can create a task on this publication, link it to an existing project and assign it directly to someone else.
- I can even creat a task directly from an email (with the JMail plugin)
- When I arrive at the office in the morning, I have an overview of my tasks for the day. I can browse to the following and previous days.
- I recieve task notifications within my digital workplace.
I can use the JTask plugin on the go on my mobile as well.
- I can visualize tasks and projects: tasks in progress, assigned, completed.
- I can edit a task, extend the deadline or finish it in one click. I can also very easily change the status of a task by changing its column
Add this module with the module manager and restart JPlatform.
For an installation on JPlatform 10 SP1, it is necessary to also install the following patches:
For an installation of JTask following an upgrade from JPlatform 9 to JPlatform 10 it is necessary to install and run the jsp provided in this issue:
Learn how to use the JTask module through the different guides of this course: