JLearn Plugin 3.1
The JLearn Plugin is the foundation of the Jalios Social Learning solution.
Whit this plugin you can create or share learning resources. A learning resource can wrap a document, a video (on your site or on Internet), a content, a guide, a quiz, a SCORM content (2004 or 1.2).
With JLearn you can also share external course and training (MOOC or classroom)
The learners can exchange around a learning resource or a learning path .
All the learning resources have a set of metadata : level, duration, topic, content type, keywords, approval, ...
The learning resources can be composed to build learning paths.
JLearn tracks the learner progression: started, completed and shared learning resources and paths.
JLearn provides dashboards to have an overview of the learner progression (by member, by team, by department, by group)
JLearn provides a catalog to search for learning resource : search by text, topic, level, ...
In addition to the global catalog, each collaborative spaces can have its own catalog.
Every day, a reminder alert is sent to all the learner who have started but not yet finished some learning resources.
JLearn 3 adds the following new features:
- New type of training (in addition to online training such as MOOC)
- Training sessions
- Management of sessions (face-to-face or virtual) on a training, a career path or a knowledge
- Management of session registrations (with workflow)
- Follow-up of registrations and participations
- Follow-up of participants, trainers and managers (before, during and after the session)
- Sending invitations, making documents available before and after training, editing the attendance sheet
- "My registrations" for the member
- "My sessions" for the training manager and the trainer
JLearn also offers the management of personalized paths:
- Creation of model paths
- Creation of customized paths for a group of members based on a model path
- Automatic reminder of subscribers
More details on http://www.1day1learn.com/le-blended-learning/#sec1
JLearn requires the following plugins:
- JGuide (version 3 or above)
- LiveForm (version 3 or above)
- DB Comment (version 6 or above)
- Visionneuse de document (version 5 or above)
Install and setup these plugins. Then install JLearn plugin with the JPlatform Plugin manager and restart JCMS.
Add the following types oin each workspace where you want to be able to create learning resources, courses, paths and sessions that can be associated with them.
If you want to add the catalog in a portal (or in a collaborative space), add a "Learning Catalog portlet".
If you want to add the suggestion portlet in your portal (or in the virtual desktop), add a"Learning Suggestion portlet".
For the generation of certificates you can use these fields in PDF templates:
||Date of the certificate|
||Name of the organization (as defined in the plugin's properties)|
||Location of the organization (as defined in the plugin's properties)|
||Period of validity of the certificate|
||Expiry date of the certificate|
||Signatory's name (as defined in the plugin's properties)|
||Signatory's job title (as defined in the plugin's properties)|
||Title of learning|
||Start date of learning|
||End date of learning|
||Duration of learning|
||Skills provided by learning|