Plugins updates - July 2022
New version of plugins
- 01/08/22 : Google workspace Plugin 1.3
- 28/07/22 : LiveForm Plugin 3.6.1
- 27/07/22 : Explorer Plugin 4.5
- 25/07/22 : JProcess Plugin 2.4
- 15/07/ 22 : Vacation request Plugin 2.2
- 15/07/22 : Horizon Plugin 2.1
- 07/07/2022 : JNote Plugin 1.1
- 06/07/2022 : Directory Plugin 8.0.3
- 06/07/2022 : Office365 Plugin 3.4
- 05/07/22: JNews Plugin 2.3
JEvent Plugin 1.0
With the JEvent plugin, offer your contributors a complete and intuitive tool to create, manage and promote theirface-to-face, remote and hybrid events.
- 07/07/22 : Client JDrive Windows 5.0.2
Modules and Applications currently in QA
- JMag Plugin 5.4
- Jalios Workplace 5.3
- Newsletter Plugin 3.4
- Bookmarks Plugin 6.3.1
- JAdvocacy Plugin 1.1
- JNote Plugin 1.1.1
- Directory Plugin 8.1
- DBPoll Plugin 6.0
Note that JPlatform 10 SP6 is available for download on Community.
Remember each time to read the plugin file and to consult the changelog (jira), some versions may require updating operations, or the application of patches to work correctly, in particular we recommend you to apply the last Service-Pack to ensure the stability and the security of your platform.
The core patches are grouped in the PatchPlugin for each version of Jplatform. It is available in the Release Notes section of the release. For example, the release notes for JPlatform 10SP5.
And finally, do not hesitate to watch our publications, many improvements and new features are in preparation. You can exchange with the R&D on the next plugins in le JLab.